BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

For Pondering

Okay, so, in pretty much every culture, an eclipise is a very powerful event. Solar, of course, being more powerful, but lunar just as important.

I live in Ontario, and trust me, we rarely get to see eclipses, we get lunar ones. Sometimes.

My question for pondering is: you can get lists of eclipses, solar and lunar, all over the world for the upcoming year(or years). Even if I can't physically see the eclipse, can I still perform eclipse-specific rituals and harness the power of the eclipse? Would it help if I had a live feed on the internet of the eclipse, or can I just visualize it? Or, is it a bad idea?

Anyway, any thoughts would be appreciated!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.