BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

When Life Happens

Life happens. It seems like, nothing is happening then WHAM! Life! I had a very spiritual Imbloc, and then I almost unwound myself by pretty much distancing myself from the spirtual. In fact, my once very religious desk is now covered in my very mundane makeup. Yes, it's clear I need more space.

During the day, instead of workingon writing up pages for my BoS, I've been cross stitching. At night, I've been writing fiction.

I confess, I feel kind of bad about it. I have a lot to do, because I feel bad that I'm stagnant now. I can't go learn more things, via books or the internet, because it's a lot easier in the long run to get these pages done, then it's much easier to weed out duplicates.

I feel like I can't move on until I get these pages done, and they weigh so heavily on my mind, and yet I'm more motivated to write fiction, and cross stitch.

There are two days a week (on average) where I am busy and can't sit down for hours on end and stitch, and when I get home, I tend to be exhausted and unmotivated to stitch. These days, I think, will be my best bets for doing BoS pages. Then, at night, I tend to watch a movie or TV episodes and veg out. When I watch those, I can also work on my pages, instead of just staring at the screen wide-eyed. I tend to work slower during these moments, so it's not the end of the world if I only do one or two pages. Then, I can still work on fiction during the night, and not feel guilty.

I also need to get back into the swing of doing tarot readings. I miss it. I have a new deck, and I think I'll make the bag tomorrow.

Life happens, and I guess I need to take these all in strides. I need more time management. I can't wait until I can share some of my pages with you guys, both my "informational" pages, and my new "theory" pages that I'll be writing myself.

Random side note: I went to our local fabric store, and they had fox tails for collars on wicked sale. As much as I don't like buying fur where I don't know the whole history of the pelt (see, with my rabbit fur hat, I knew the fur was reclaimed from old coats and things, so I feel better about it than, say a 'fresh' rabbit hat), I saw these tails, at only $10, and was in love. I forgot about them, and went to examine fabrics, and I was drawn to the tails again.
Turns out: Cama Zotz likes fur and pelts. So, now, my bat beanie baby is slightly more threatening with a fox tail wrapped around it. I'll get pictures, eventually.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.