BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

From Lunar Wisdom: Finding your Magical Name

I'm going to be honest. I have an issue with names. They can sometimes freak me out. CricketSong of Lunar Wisdom posted about Finding your Magical Name using numerology. It looked so cool, so I'm trying it myself. You can read her original article here: Finding Your Magical Name.

My birth name is Lea Elisabeth Wright. My number adds up to 2 or 11, depending on if you follow master numbers
My magical name is Hetshepsit Quetzalxochitl, which adds up to 9
My birth date adds up to 11 and 2 as well.

Her birth name and magical name added up and matched each other. Mine don't. Proof positive my real name sucks?

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.