BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pachacamac

Pachacamac is the almighty Incan creator god. He was super pumped to create a race of humans, but promply forgot to give them food. So, the human's began to die of starvation, all the humans started to curse him.
In the attempt to appease the starving, angry masses, Pachacamac turned the first woman's son into a potato. That didn't go over as well as he hoped.

Another deity eventually turned the humans into rocks, and spared the single potato

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.