BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Phew! That Was Exhausting!

I just reorganized my ritual stuff, to include all the new stuff I bought. Pier One Imports had a sale, so I stocked up on cheap candle holders and candles. Wow, it was a lot of work. I only worked for about two hours, and I’m exhausted!
I hate reorganizing.

Anyway, I want to give a HUGE thank you to one of my bffs, Lola. She got me this awesome talisman of Brigit. It’s so awesome and beautiful; this picture does not do it justice.



















This plate was a gift for Quetzalcoatl, which I got from the Mexico pavilion in Disneyworld. He has to share it, but he seems to be pretty good with that.







These are some of the new stones I mentioned before, from left to right: Scolecite massage wand, Malachite egg and heart, mookite, angelite, and agate.













These are all my new candles. The neon colours are from Michael’s Halloween section ($2.99 for the small pillars!) and the others are from the Pier One sale.




















Okay, so, this was my closet before-hand. Do you see how messy that is? I could never really get to some things, and things would tumble out on me, particularly my bags.





And here it is done!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.