BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Green Aventurine

Aventurine is a type of quartz crystal, usually green, but can be found in orange, brown, yellow, blue, or gray.
The majority of green and blue-green aventurine originates in India. Creamy white, gray and orange material is found in Chile, Spain and Russia.
The stone is often mistaken for malachite.

Associated Crystals: Amazonite, bloodstone and peridot.
Candle Color: Mint green or silver.
Chakra: Heart.
Element: Earth.
Flowers & Plants: Begonias and gladioli.
Herbs/Incenses/Oils: Bay, parsley, patchouli, and sagebrush.
Planet: Mercury.
Zodiac: Gemini.

Metaphysical Properties & Uses:
Animals: Use green aventurine for pets who are clumsy.
Children: It helps children to take more care with their school work and to improve handwriting.
Health & Healing: It is good for eye complaints and enhances mental perception. It can also be used to help calm anxiety or panic attacks. Green aventurine is also a fertility stone.
Protection: Use it to help prevent DIY accidents. It can also be used to help protect your aura from psychic intrusion or draining. Particularly by emotional vampires.
Psychic: Green aventurine may be used to induce psychic dreams and so help bring you the answers you're looking for. It will also help increase clairvoyance. It can be used in conjunction with pendulum divination by holding it in your other hand.
Sex: Green aventurine is a fertility stone.
Work: It will help you to believe in your own abilities at work and increase the opportunities you have to better yourself.
It Is The Stone Of: Gamblers.

4 comments:

Bren said...

SUCH a beautiful stone in and of itself. It's magical properties always ensnare my thoughts.

Thank you for posting! Quite a "gem." hah!

---Lea Elisabeth said...

lol.
Green Aventurine is really nice. Next time I go to our local stone shop, I'm going to see if they have any. I'd like to invest in some

Unknown said...

Hm... pets who are clumsy, eh? Maybe you should tie some onto your cat's collar. Maybe then he'll stop running into walls =P

---Lea Elisabeth said...

lol, maybe. He only does that when he's high on catnip now though

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.