BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Need your Prayers and Hopes!

Third post today, which is a first. I really do hate to petition you all for this.

So, it is 7:30 at night, and my uncle just called, saying my cousin is in the hospital with some kind of open fissure after a concussion.
She’s been under a lot of stress, and I think the combination of triggers, like work and school, has just taken its toll on her.
She’s in the hospital, and all the information has been transferred to a neuro-surgeon in Hamilton, deciding if she needs immediate surgery (which would be tomorrow I’m assuming) or if she just needs to be hospitalized for a time. The problem is, the situation isn’t quite clear yet. She is coherent and talking, a bit fuzzy from the concussion.
Anyway, I will keep updating you all on her condition, but please send us, her and her family your healing energy at this time.
Thanks

EDIT: 11:36pm. It's a closed fracture, which is a lot easier to heal and recover from than an open fracture.

5 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

Sending as much as I can.

---Lea Elisabeth said...

Thanks hun. It really means a lot <3

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry, sweetie. I'll be praying.

If you're looking for something to offer to the spirits/Great Spirit, I know tobacco is supposed to help with physical healing.

---Lea Elisabeth said...

Thanks Kristine.
Ash is doing pretty well (as of lasst update). She's home now, which means she's stopped bleeding. She gets and EKG tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

All the positive energy I can muster is being sent your way.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.