BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quick Update

Hey......you guys are probably getting really tired of my insecurities that I keep posting about. Heh, sorry about that. I really am.

That being said, I am going to start a forum sometime this week. For now, I'm going to be the only moderater, but that may change. I will NOT be providing a link until I get it set up, so don't ask HOWEVER feel free to suggest features for my forum. I love hearing your ideas.

I'm also really attempting to buckle down on typing up my USBoS (my personal one) so that I can start doing one of my favorite things...TAROT! That's right, starting in the new year I will be doing tarot card posts as well as my regular posts. Now, this might take some time, I've got 1315 pages to type up still. I'd scan, but we don't have a scanner. My goal is to type up AT LEAST 315 pages by Christmas (that's only 12 pages a day), but hopefully more. We will have to see, Christmas is busy at our house.

There is one other project I'd like to understake once I get all my personal USBoS organized. I'm thinking about doing a series/course on technopaganism. A lot of it would be for my own benefit as well as the benefit of others, as it is still fairly "new" in a sense. What I would attempt to do is adapt traditional Wiccan and Pagan practises and beliefs with a techno-savvy flare. I would attempt to explain my view of technopaganism and how I blend old and new.
I've already added a few such technopagan things to some of my posts, like with colour magic, but eventually I'd like to write up a whole "course".

Ack, I feel so bad for the lack of Pagan-ness. I'm trying to get back on track, please bear with me.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.