BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Psychic Protection Cleansing

Yeah, I'm a bit late today...I was out of town and am now exhausted.

Moving on.
Cleansing spells are important aspects of a Witches everyday lives. This is one to help clear debris in your third eye and thus improve psychic vision. If you read tarot cards, pendulums, or use other forms of psychic...ness, you will need to perform a pyschic cleansing spell at least once a month, but perhaps more depending on your own needs.
This one is fairly straight forward, and is a modifed Native American smudging ceremony.


You will need
- Smudge stick
- Bowl or shell
- Matches
- Large feather
- Crystal. Any crystal that aids in cleansing will do. Amethyst clusters and clear quartz are always good choices.

Smudge yourself and the room around you. Smudge your crystal too. Place your crystal close by you to absorb any negative energy in order to gather all the strength you need. If you are performing this cleansing before bed, keep your crystal by your bed.
Center yourself, breathe deeply and evenly. Now call on the four Great Animal Spirits to cleanse and protect your space. Say: “Great Eagle, spread your wings before me. Keep my safe.” Next say: “Great Bear, please stand behind me. May you sharp claws protect my back.”Now call on Coyote saying: “Great Coyote, stand on my right and may your sharp wits protect me.” Finally summon Buffalo: “Great Buffalo, please stand to my left and keep me and this place safe.” Imagine all four Great Spirits surrounded and protecting your space.
Carry out an aura cleansing ritual and spread the bright white light to encompass the spirits and your whole room. Thank the spirits and ask them to keep up their protection as long as is necessary.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.