BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Quetzalcoatl Bust and Oils!

My mom gave me some awesome Pagan stuff for Yule.
This is an Ostara Sabbat basket. It has everything for a small Ostara ritual. It comes with incense and two charcoal blocks to light them, a candle that looks like Vicks Vapo-rub, Ostara oil, a rose quartz and citrine in a pretty bag, a mini-broom and a scroll that gives a breif history of the holiday. The moon-cloth is really nice too, and it came in a basket so I can use it too!
This is a dark sunstone crystal ball. I have a small chunk of this, as does my friend Kristine. We call them our drag queen stones.
These are some more oils my mom got me. The mini ones were on sale! I have Oregano, Grapefruit, Myrtle, Eucalptus, Angelica Root and Chamoile.

Yes! This is a Quetzalcoatl bust! Just like the one's on the temples and at Disney!
SMOOCHIES!

Side note: There was a bit of a kafuffle involving Quetzalcoatl and mistaken identity this week. Big thanks to my cousin Ash and Hex for letting me vent and helping me figure it all out.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.