BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Planets Spread

I just invented this spread! You lay out 10 cards, and each card represents a planet.

1
2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9
10

1. Sun: This represents you
2. Mercury: news
3. Venus: love
4. Earth: work
5. Mars: Conflicts
6. Jupiter: goals
7. Saturn: creativity
8. Uranus: fears
9. Neptune: desires
10. Pluto: Changes

To see a reading using this spread, please check out UFO Planets Spread.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.