BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Music

I don’t have a lot of music that I listen to when I do spiritual work. Though I love music, I don’t like using music with lyrics when I do any kind of spiritual work.
Now, a lot of people listen to Enya and other things like that. I can’t STAND that kind of music, and I don’t think I’m the only one.
So, I came up with my own playlist of instrumental songs that differ from the “norm”.
So, without further ado, I present THE LIST!

He’s A Pirate (Testo Remix)-POTC soundtrack
Tubular Bells-Exorcist soundtrack
Conga Fury-Animatrix soundtrack
Speed Racer-Speed Racer soundtrack
Zion-Matrix Reloaded soundtrack
Divine- t.A.T.u.
Happy Smiles-t.A.T.u.
Dread Rock-Matrix Reloaded soundtrack
In A Mirror Darkly-Enterprise “In A Mirror Darkly” episode title song
Anubis-Banzai
Isis Unveiled-Hossam Ramzy
The Moloch Machine-Metropolis Soundtrack
The dance of the Whore of Babylon-Metropolis soundtrack
Through the Ankh-Hossam Ramzy
Witch Hunt-Metropolis soundtrack
All The Things She Said (Instrumental)-t.A.T.u.
Cosmos (Outer Space) (Instrumental)-t.A.T.u.
Bells of Avalon-Unknown
Friend or Foe (Instrumental)-t.A.T.u.
Fusion of Ra-World Tribe
Go Speed, Go!-Speed Racer soundtrack
Loves me Not (instrumental)-t.A.T.u.
All About Us (instrumental)-t.A.T.u.
Perfect Enemy (instrumental)-t.A.T.u.

Really, it’s not that far out of an idea. Instead of listening to the traditional meditation or Celtic music, I made a playlist with lots of my favourite movie soundtracks, and some other instrumental stuff I found.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very good idea. One of my problems with music is also not finding the right stuff. Some songs have the most beautiful instrumentals ever, but the lyrics ruin it for spiritual work (usually). I need to make a playlist of meditation music (lower energy), and a playlist of spiritual music (higher energy). Badly.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.