BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Otava

I have nothing else to talk about, so I'm going to randomly select a pantheon and deitiy. No, I'm not just talking about the deity of the day in my sidebar, you can click that one for yourself.

Today's Deitiy: Otava
Pantheon: Finnish
Sex: Male

Otava is the Finnish name for the constellation Ursa Major, or Great Bear. So, Otava is the controlling force for the contellation.

For a humourous look at this deity, and hundreds more, click here!
And yes, I am totally pimping out Godchecker.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.