BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Big-ish News!

On August first, if you recall, my cousin got married. Here is a link, if you are curious: http://online-grimoire.blogspot.com/2009/08/separate-ceremonies.html
Anyway, on the day of the wedding, we were driving down to Leamington. I was half-awake, bored, and bitter, and was listening to my MP3 and watching the clouds. Out of nowhere, I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach, like butterflies. It is a common feeling in pregnant women (as someone who writes a lot of stories with a pregnancy, I research this extensively).
Now, at first, I was “told” it was Melissa that was pregnant. She had cancer, and it would have been difficult for her to get pregnant due to the radiation therapy. So, then I didn’t trust myself, and settled to someone in the wedding party being pregnant.
I kind of forgot I had the prediction until just now.

Today is my mother’s birthday. Melissa just called to wish her a happy birthday...and to tell us she’s pregnant. Eleven weeks, to be exact. She is due in March. Her wedding was almost exactly four weeks ago, so I knew she was pregnant before she knew she was pregnant.

My first prediction that has been confirmed! I’m so excited!

...oh, and I guess I’m sorta happy for my cousin...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG LEA YAY!!! See, your third eye is opening in more ways now! I couldn't be more excited for you. I know exactly the joy felt in making a positive prediction and having it come true. You know about my kitty-cannon dream, though that wasn't positive. But omg Lea this is great. I'm so happy. If I was there with you, I'd be celebrating :)

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.