BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Walking the Hedge Blog, Take Two

I deleted the original post.
I know that everyone who commented on it had really good opinions. I may not have agreed with them, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.
I've thought about that post, and I do think it was a mistake to post it on this journal. That sort of rant was better suited to my personal blog.
This blog was never meant to "call out" anyone I didn't agree with, and I don't even remember why I wrote the thing. People piss me off on the internet (oh no!), but that is no reason to severly lash out in a blog I'm trying to promote.

This blog was never intented as a place for me to go off on tangets, and I got wrapped up in internet drama. This blog is supposed to be my own Book of Shadows, where my posts are things I would actually put IN a BoS, except for the few technical posts about the blog status.

I'm going to work on keeping that in mind for my future posts. This isn't a blog based on attacking people, this is a blog based on sharing information.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

A couple links you might appreciate about how the internet is dumb and mean.

http://comics.com/pearls_before_swine/2009-08-10/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfpotGVjRW0

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.