BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christmas

I know, it’s only September. I should tell you: my family adores Christmas. There isn’t any really religious aspect to it, we just like to give each other presents.
The only really hard thing is coming up with a list. Usually, I don’t have this problem. This year, however, everything I want is pagan in nature. My immediate family is okay with it, but I feel bad about asking my extended family for pagan items, even when I have a detailed list.

Another complaint about Christmas lists. I’ve found some really good sites for shopping. Man, are they hard to navigate.

Anyway, does anyone else have some mixed religious holiday stories to share?

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.