BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dreams!

So, I had a pretty awesome dream a couple nights ago. I kind of forgot about it until jsut before dinner, and posted it up on my dream journal. Right before Lisey left to go to bed, I told her this dream, and I thought she was going to drop dead from an overload. I have a feeling she's going to interveiw me about this tomorrow, but I'll post the dream here, in case anyone else wants to read it, or interpret it:

I was at the newly finished Conestoga mall. This is our local mall, and it’s currently going through a HUGE facelift, with 30+ new stores, restaurants, ect. I’m with my mom, but I wander off toward the food court. There is a small cafe which is run by a Voodoo/Hoodoo/ Santeria priestess. She gets me to buy this cup of coffee called Mulan. The beans smelt like melon, and the coffee tasted really good. I don’t really like coffee to begin with, but I like this stuff. I go find my mom at the GAP, and tell her how good it is. I’ve practically chugged this cup of coffee. She is uninterested.

I wander outside the GAP, and there is a kiosk with Disney stuff. I look up at it, bored. There is an older man beside me. A young guy, about my age, jumps off the top of the kiosk and asks if I’m in high school. I tell him I’m college-aged. And he starts telling me about Disney World. I tell him I know all about it, because my parents are dragging me along this year, and I tell him my parents belong to the Disney Vacation Club. He tells me that I might have some more fun if someone else comes with us to Disney.

We then go back to the coffee shop, and I bribe the priestess to help me keep this guy. It works. I believe I slip her an extra $5.
I invite him home, and then I realise I’m still dating my current boyfriend, and I know I have to break up with him, because I really love the new guy.


A couple notes: The young guy was a fairly good build. He wasn't scrawny and I didn't fear as if I was going to "break" him. I think he was a red-head with really elegant features. I can't really remember. There is a legend that states if you kiss someone in your dream, you'll never kiss them in real life. I've kissed my current boyfriend in my dreams, but never in real life; and in this dream, I didn't kiss this one guy.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.