BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

This Might be my Least Spiritual Post yet!

So, I’m really sorry for my lack of post yesterday. We found out what was wrong with my computer. You all remember my post “What A Hard Drive Problem Has Taught Me?”, well...heh, funny story.

We got that hard drive fixed and back around August 9th. In fact, the first crashed drive is still sitting on my altar. Anyway, on Thursday, September 10th, my hard drive crashed again! It gave me a fatal error, and on Friday we took it to Staples. They are going to give me ANOTHER new hard drive.
My dad got so fed up with the fact that my HP failed twice within a month, we looked at the “Clearance” laptops.
And there it was. The Toshiba I fell in love with when my first hard drive crashed. On sale.
So, on a whim (and a lot of anger directed at HP) he bought it.
Day later: He goes back and exchanges it for the bigger version at only an extra $100. It’s 3 in the afternoon, and we’re setting this thing up.
Yeah, that failed.
Well, it didn’t fail so much as there was some issues in first starting it up, so we had to set it up twice. So, after ten hours, or 1 am, we finish it.

This puppy is amazing. I love it. It’s got a really cool feature too: If this computer moves to suddenly, the computer automatically protects the hard drive. That’s got to come in handy.

Okay, new computer, new start. I’m going to get a sort of schedule, so my posts are totally random. This isn’t saying that it’s going to be uniform, there is still a degree of random.
So, without further ado! The working schedule!
Monday: Deity of the Day
Tuesday: USBoS page*
Wednesday: Deity of the Day
Thursday: USBoS page
Friday: Pagan Blog Prompt
Saturday: USBoS page
Sunday: Anything Goes
Feel free to let me know what you think. Also, if there is something pagan-related you want me to blog about, let me know and it could be featured on an Anything Goes day. Also, I’m still looking for people to interview, so if you’re interested, please let me know as well.

*This means that I’ll be starting to post pages from my own Book of Shadows (and since it used to be saved on a USB drive, I called the folder I keep everything in my USBoS, or USB BoS).

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.