BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Magic Star Tarot Spread

As strange as it sounds, after the last few posts, I feel like my energy is beginning to rebalance. I want to thank Skye again for that award, and I want to thank hexeengel (you know why).

Anyway, shall we get to the actual post?
This is a five-card spread.
The cards are supposed to look like a star.

1. The nature of the problem, situation, or question

2. The cause of the problem, reason for asking, or point of interest

3. Factors to be considered

4. The solution, advice, or comment given

5. End result or outcome


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smiles* You are so welcome, hon.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.