BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Award!

Oh wow Skye, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this made my day. I was feeling so down and then I saw that you had nominated me for this award and, wow
Thank you so much!
PS: you can check out Skye's blog right here: http://betweenthebranches.blogspot.com/



Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. CHECK
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog. CHECK
3. Link the person who nominated you. CHECK
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know. CHECK
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers' CHECK
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate CHECK
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. CHECK


Well, seven things about me:

1. In my BOYS folder, only 11 are under the age of 25 (at the time the movie or film was made). I have 39 different boys in the folder.

2. As much as I enjoy the films, I have not watched Harry Potter in almsot a year.

3. High-budget horror flicks don't scare me as much as lower budet ones

4. I can recite the first half of The Fellowship of the Ring from memory

5. I don't think I'm ever going to find a man that is as excited about my relgion as I am

6. Some of the best times of my life have been when I watch Disney movies with my best friends

7. There are times when my friends talk about trivial things and I'm having a crisis. I never bring up my problems because I don't want to ruin their moods. I feel so angry with them afterwards, and that ends up making me feel better during my crisis.


My Nominees

1. Between the Ticks: This is one of those "catch-all" blogs. It has all sorts of things, including pagan articles, videos and my personal favorite, wordless wenesday

2. Pagan Culture: This is actually one of the first blogs I started following. This blog is insightful and wonderfully written about all sorts of issues affecting an eclectic pagan

3. Leaving Stones Behind Me: This is the diary of a North American girl just traveling the world in the attempt to find adventure and herself

4. Satya Rising: The woman who runs this blog is so awesome. Seriously. I did an interveiw with her, (to be posted on Sunday). She is not afraid to be who she is, and I admire her for that.

5. Kimerlimation!!: Though this blog is just starting out (seriously), this woman is a fantastic artist. Give her some love

6. Pagan Blog Prompts: With what seems to be a never-ending supply of blog prompts with a pagan twist, this blog is seriously a great way to network and meet new people

7. Lunar Wisdom: With little inspirational quotes at the top of each of her posts, this blogger is becoming a huge, well, inspiration to me. Keep it up (and where do you find all these quotes?)

3 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Congrats on your first award! And thanks so much for the kind words and the nomination. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you! The hardest part is going to be picking seven people! :P

~~Hexeengel of Satya Rising

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting an award for your blog! It's always a good feeling to know that someone reads and appreciates what you have to say in your writings.

Thanks for nominating Pagan Blog Prompts. I hope I can come up with 7 good things about me and 7 fantastic bloggers to nominate as well!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.