Oh wow Skye, thank you so much! You have no idea how much this made my day. I was feeling so down and then I saw that you had nominated me for this award and, wow
Thank you so much!
PS: you can check out Skye's blog right here: http://betweenthebranches.blogspot.com/
Here are the award rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. CHECK
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog. CHECK
3. Link the person who nominated you. CHECK
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know. CHECK
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers' CHECK
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate CHECK
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. CHECK
Well, seven things about me:
1. In my BOYS folder, only 11 are under the age of 25 (at the time the movie or film was made). I have 39 different boys in the folder.
2. As much as I enjoy the films, I have not watched Harry Potter in almsot a year.
3. High-budget horror flicks don't scare me as much as lower budet ones
4. I can recite the first half of The Fellowship of the Ring from memory
5. I don't think I'm ever going to find a man that is as excited about my relgion as I am
6. Some of the best times of my life have been when I watch Disney movies with my best friends
7. There are times when my friends talk about trivial things and I'm having a crisis. I never bring up my problems because I don't want to ruin their moods. I feel so angry with them afterwards, and that ends up making me feel better during my crisis.
1. Between the Ticks: This is one of those "catch-all" blogs. It has all sorts of things, including pagan articles, videos and my personal favorite, wordless wenesday
2. Pagan Culture: This is actually one of the first blogs I started following. This blog is insightful and wonderfully written about all sorts of issues affecting an eclectic pagan
3. Leaving Stones Behind Me: This is the diary of a North American girl just traveling the world in the attempt to find adventure and herself
4. Satya Rising: The woman who runs this blog is so awesome. Seriously. I did an interveiw with her, (to be posted on Sunday). She is not afraid to be who she is, and I admire her for that.
5. Kimerlimation!!: Though this blog is just starting out (seriously), this woman is a fantastic artist. Give her some love
6. Pagan Blog Prompts: With what seems to be a never-ending supply of blog prompts with a pagan twist, this blog is seriously a great way to network and meet new people
7. Lunar Wisdom: With little inspirational quotes at the top of each of her posts, this blogger is becoming a huge, well, inspiration to me. Keep it up (and where do you find all these quotes?)