BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stilbite


Stilbite is a type of stone, obviously. It has a pearly sheen, and is found near basaltic volcano rocks in granite, and in hydrothermal vents.
It is found commonly in Iceland, Faroe Islands, Isle of Skye, Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia, and northern New Jersey. Pink crystals appear in Bombay and Poona in India. White clusters are found in Iceland. Brown crystals are often found in New Jersey. The bright red crystals are found in Scotland.




Associations:
Other Crystals: Prehnite, Quartz, Apophyllite
Candle Colours: Gold, Yellow, White
Chakras: Heart, Crown, Throat
Element: Earth
Flowers & Plants: Chrysanthemum, Ivy, Fern, Aster
Herbs/Incenses/Oils: Frankincense, Patchouli, Peppermint
Planet: Mars
Zodiac: Virgo, Aries

Metaphysical Uses
Animals: Help animals who are mourning the loss of their owner
Chilren: Can help children with short attention spans, or those who have difficulty with change or letting go
Finance & Prosperity: Used to increase prosperity related to inspiring others
Health & Healing: Helps concentration. Used to helop laryngitis and to remove toxins
Home: Helps those become more accepting of one another
Love: Helps with letting go of a relationship; helps letting go of pain and anger within a relationship; increases loving feelings
Protection: Against toxins
Psychic: Helps understand the guidance of guardian angels and spirit guides. Helps you remember past lives, assiting in clarity of thought. Increases intuitive and spiritual abilities
Sex: manifests loving energy for more soulful sex
Work: improves output. Helpful when working on very large projects

It is the stone of: Counsellors, teachers, coaches; thouse wishing to inspire others

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hm... I think I might need some of this. Do they have any at the rock store in Waterloo Town Square?

---Lea Elisabeth said...

I dunno Kristine. You'd have to go in and check. They might be able to order you some

Unknown said...

I can check tomorrow while I'm out and about.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.