BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stone Haul!

Today I went to our local stone store called The Weather. I know, weird name for a stone store. Anyway, this place is amazing for stones. They range from $200+ for larger pieces, to $.50 for clear quartz. This place is really affordable, which I like. Some online stores, and our ONE other local “new age” store, is expensive for stones The Weather has for dirt cheap.
So, what was my haul? LET ME SHOW YOU IT!
(Please note, I don’t actually have pictures...so there is no actual showing...I’m sorry.)

Purple Agate slice
Malachite egg
Malachite heart
Scolecite massage wand
Angelite
Three pieces of clear quarts
Four pieces of rose quartz
Moonstone
Mookite
Amethyst

It was a good haul, but there was some other thinks I think I will pick up some other time. I was lucky about getting the purple agate...apparently they are rare, and sell out a lot quicker than the blue and green. They have a huge selection of malachite, which both Quetzalcoatl and Thoth like. Also, they had chunks of mookite, which is rare: I’ve only ever seen it in wands. Anyway, my mookite looks like a kidney bean, complete with the little white bit!

It was a good day, and a good haul.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.