BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Elemental Overview-Earth

Of all the elements, I think Earth is my least favorite. I'm just not an "earthy" person.

Anyway, here's a list of things with Earthy attritubes.

Direction : North
Rules : Growth, prosperity, nature, wealth, abundence, wisdom
Elemental : Gnomes, trolls
Time : Midnight
Season : Winter
Colors : Black, brown, dark green
Tools : Stone, Pentagram
Zodiac : Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Animals : Bull, stag, bison, mouse
Places : Caves, mountains, forests, caverns

2 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

Yeah, I'm a Taurus, so I love to hear all about Earth stuff.

Bren said...

I'm with SpiritPhoenix, here. I'm a taurus, as well.

-shrug-

Thanks for the info! =]

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.