BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Getting Back on Track

I'm getting back to my regular schedule this week. The Tylenol threes make me a bit loopy and a slow typer, so tomorrow you might not get an "anything goes" article unless I can think of anything--you'll still get something though, don't worry. As always, you can message me with any ideas you have for an "anything goes" post.

I'm also thinking about writing a series on technopaganism, like doing some research into what the basic beliefs are, how to integrate technology into paganism; things like that. I hope to get started sometime this week when I don't type super-slowly (Probably after the long weekend). I'd like to write a few pillar articles on technopaganism.

Any thoughts?

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.