BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Week-Costumes

Hello everyone, welcome to Halloween Week! All Halloween, all week!

So, last night I had my Halloween party. It was a blast. I’ll be sure to give you all a link to the photos later, when I upload them onto my computer.

My harem girl costume is too hot and kind of uncomfortable to wear all day on the 31st, so I’m going as a fortune teller for that day. I’m going to set up a sort of altar on my coffee table, with a deck of my tarot cards, and my crystal ball. I’ll wear a long skirt and one of my poet (aka super puffy) tops, and tie one of my many altar cloths to my head, and talk in a slightly over-kill Russian accent.
As much as I loved my harem girl costume, I do need something a bit easier.

Are any of you guys going to be dressed up for Halloween day? What are you going to wear? Will you have a costume for fun and a more serious one for any samhain rituals? Will you wear "tradional" garb for samhain?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm dressing up as River Tam with a group of people all going as Firefly characters for Grebel's Halloween dance on Thursday and the Ceilidh on Friday. I think on the 31st I'm just going to dress in all black and be elegant goth.

SpiritPhoenix said...

I'm thinkin of goin as a Gypsy/Fortune Teller as well. Great minds think alike. ;)

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.