BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

A Spell to Heal Hard Feelings and Heal Emotional Rifts

You will need
- Quartz crystal.

Find a nice, quiet place where you can lay down, then place the quartz crystal
on your third eye and say:
"I call upon Gula, great Goddess of healing.
Guide the help to direct any bad feelings,
See this dark specters reeling.
By the grace of your power
I ask you to heal them.
Teach each to feel what the other feels,
By the power of three, I wish it to be."

You can call upon and healing diety you wish.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.