BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lifting The Veil Spread

I just found this Tarot spread on Tarot Dame's blog and I'm going to do this tonight.
This is how the spread goes:

......2........3......
1.....................4
...........9............
5.....................8
......6.........7......

1. Message from the Dead (Human spirit)
2. Message from your Spirit Guide
3. Message from your Guardian Angel
4. Message from an Ascended Master
5. Message from the Nature Spirits
6. Message from the Faeries
7. Message from the Animals
8. Message from the Magical Creatures
9. Message from the Dream World

I'll let you all know what comes up when I do the spread tonight :D

2 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

This is a great spread. I'll have to pull some cards and do this spread today too.

Hexeengel said...

I think I'm going to try this spread tonight (even though I suck at reading for myself :P) since Samhain was yesterday and there's a Full Moon tomorrow!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.