BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Number Correspondences-One

There is a super-lame song called "One is the lonelest number". In numerology, one is the number of essence. It is the symbol of identity, of equality, of existence, of conservation and of general harmony. Being without parts, a single unit announces order, peace and tranquility, which are founded on a unity of sentiments; consequently, one is a good principle. One represents new beginnings, new happenings, new potentials, self-completeness, beginnings, creativity, the individual and the positive.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.