BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Couple Quick Questions

Hey everyone. I know a lot of people are looking for a very active and interesting pagan community online. Yes, there are some if you go hunting, but I'm wondering if you would all like something like that connected to this blog.
I'm considering making a forum, run and moderated by me and maybe some other dedicated volunteers. I know this can be seen as a quick grab for popularity, and yes, I would like to have a popular pagan blog, but at the same time I do also want to encourage community of ALL pagans.

I think that this may be my eventual goal. At a certain number of followers (say 50-100), I'll create a forum. Then with a certain number (150 let's say) I add in a chat feature or have chat nights.

It's just a thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd visit the pagan forum if you were the moderator. =)

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.