BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hu

I'm not fully implimenting my new routine yet, as I want to iron out some of the kinks in it. So, this week you'll all be getting USBoS pages.

Today, I'm going to introduce you to Hu. Hu is an Egyptian deity, but in traditional Egyptian sense, it's a little confusing. Hu was created from a drop of blood from the phallus of Amun during his creation-of-the-universe masturbation. Other stories of his creation vary widely, but they all include penis blood.
Hu is the "authoritative utterance", and is this linked to power and control.
He is also the companion of the dead kings.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.