BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Beaver


Ah, the glorious beaver: the symbol of Canada. Except, like, not really.
Anyway, the beaver animal totem is a great totem.

Dream Builder

The Beaver totem reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them reality. It is time for action. If this totem has entered your life, ask yourself:
Have I been neglecting my dreams?
Am I lost in my dreams and not acting upon them?

The Beaver reminds us that we have to act on our dreams to make them a reality. When it shows up, it is the time for action. Beaver can show you how to construct wonderful dreams! If you are a Beaver person, do not neglect your dental care. It is essential to those with a Beaver totem. A Beaver is also sets the example of teamwork for you to take into your work life and your family life.

Dreams are easier to build with a team helping.

If you need help with teamwork, dream building, dream interpretation, or turing dreams into reality, call on the beaver!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.