BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

More Third Eye Drama

So, I had been working on opening my third eye before my surgery. No biggie, right? It was beginning to open and though I still was a little afraid, I still could actually visualise things. See, I never had a good "inner eye"; when I was writing, I could never invision what I was doing until my third eye began to open up.

Then I had wisdom tooth surgery, and either due to the IV sedation or the antibotics, or the painkillers (Tylenol 3s and something VERY strong and dangerous if taken too much) that have, literally, shut down my third eye. I know that drugs can do this sometimes, but I never expected it to happen with m surgery.

Fast forward to last night. I have a kind of translucent gold barrier (floor-to-celing, wall-to-wall paralelling my bed) to keep me safe from any wandering spirits. Last night, I'm typing on my computer, and feel a bit odd. Out of the corner of my eye I see a dirty white shape, right against the barrier. Scared me badly. Still not sure what it was. It was round-ish (at least the part I saw), dirty white, kind of glowy.

Ugh, annoying-.-

2 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

Hope this thing is no longer hanging around!

Anonymous said...

Aww Lea, we'll talk <3

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.