BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

Tips for Becomming a Professional Tarot Reader

I checked my blog roll today and found an article by Mary K. Greer, a professional tarot reader I follow. Today, she published an article with some great tips for becomming a tarot reader.
You can read the full article here.

She offers some great tips on breaking out into reading professionally, but one really resonated with me:
"The ideal “rite of passage” is to volunteer for a full day (or better yet, a weekend) at a charity or benefit event and donate everything to the cause. If you keep the price reasonable ($5-15 or sliding scale depending on the length of reading and the venue) then your schedule should be filled."

I think that when I become more comfortable reading the cards, I will do some volunteer work and donate all the money to the charity I'm volunteering for.

1 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

Not only is this a good idea. But it helps build your clientele as well. So it's win-win-win for everyone!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.