BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Snowflake Obsidian


Snowflake obsidian is a type of obsidian with a white-blue fleck in it, which gives it the name "Snowflake". The snowflake patterns are formed by high-pressurized and very hot bits of generic rock crystal.

I have a piece of snowflake obsidian, very lightly flecked. I like it, but I love my obsidian crystal ball more.

Associated Crystals: Apache tears, black onyx and sardonyx.
Candle Colour: White.
Chakra: Crown and root.
Element: Earth.
Flowers & Plants: Snowdrop, sweet tobacco and white hyacinth.
Herbs - Incenses - Oils: Cedar, cypress, lemongrass and yarrow.
Planet: Saturn.
Zodiac: Capricorn.

Animals: Snowflake obsidian is good for slow-moving or nocturnal animals.
Children: Snowflake will help children who are somewhat economic with the truth.
Environment: Use it for a fairer distribution of the world's resources.
Finance & Prosperity: Use it for a fairer distribution of the world's wealth. It is a good fortune charm.
Health & Healing: Snowflake obsidian will help improve circulation and encourage the regrowth of cells and skin. It can also be used for blurry vision, depression and migraines. It is a pain reliever and energizer.
Home: Snowflake obsidian will help you to spring-clean your home and has the added benefit of helping you to clear out your mind at the same time. It will help prevent daydreaming and illusion and bring you back to reality. It will help you to express any negative feelings you have.
Protection: It is generally protective and particularly so against hard winters.
Psychic: Snowflake obsidian will improve clairaudient powers. It is a scrying aid especially when you are trying to determine the truth of a matter.
Ritual: Snowflake obsidian should be added to any protective charm bag. It can be used in any protection or truth ritual.
Work: It will help prevent daydreaming when you should be working and help you to positively voice any negative concerns you have.
Other: Snowflake obsidian is the crystal equivalent of yin and yang.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.