BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Blog Routine-I Want Your Help!

I think my old routine just isn't working for me, particularly since I've gotten off track between Samhain and getting sick. So, I want something else. I like writing pagan blog prompts, and since there are two places where I'm getting blog prompts from, I want to maybe include maybe two of those a week, and encourage everyone to include thier own answers, or links to thier blog with answers. I think blog prompts are an awesome way to network.

I like posting USBoS pages as well, because they are my real "information", and they are kind of why I'm doing the blog in the first place.

I also like Deity of the Day posts, but I think they need to become Deity of the Week posts.

Wahh! That's a lot to think of. But, I want your opinions. What do YOU want to see in my blog?

1 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

I like your ideas. The pagan prompts twice a week, BOS info and Deity of the week. Maybe include a craft or something. It could be a weekly craft idea. Maybe something you make, a recipe, a spell, charm, ritual tool, something.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.