BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

12 Days of Yule: Day Seven

Our Yule Decorations

This is pretty much a photo post with all our decorations. But, it’s also a prompt: Share your decorations with me! This isn't the full album, but there is a link to that at the bottom of the post.

This is our fairy tree. The "presents' under it are actually wrapped up tarot card boxes.
This is our personal family tree. It has the presents for the people in the house under it (me, my mom and my dad). It's all Star Trek ornaments. The lights are all red for Red Alert!


This is a very blury image of our tree in the front hall. The presents under it go to the extended family, which are getting packed up in buckets now that the christmas party is done.

This is our 4th and final tree, the miniature tree with our mini ornaments.
My mom got this about a million years ago. It's a tin nativity set. We put it out because it's really pretty and for my dad, who is still Christian. That's how we blend religions...we include him. Doesn't stop him from teasing us though.

The other pictures, including close up, are located here.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.