BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

New Home Floorwash

This spell is for the first time you clean your new home. It basically gives you a blank slate for moving in. If you can, clean the floors, counters, and other surfaces before you unpack most of your stuff, so that you can clean all the residual energy.

1. Make a strong infusion from basil, hyssop, and pine needles
2. Strain and add to a bucket of rinse water, with vinegar
3. Cleanse floors and surfaces as needed

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.