BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Creating a Solar Charged Infusion

If you can depend upon consistent warm, sunny weather, extremely powerful infusions may be created via solar power. These infusions contain the power of the sun as well as that of botanicals.
You need at least two weeks of sunny, warm weather. Weather is unpredictable, so check your local forecast. If one day out of 14 it rains, it's not the end of the world, but as long as it's mostly sunny and mostly warm, you're good to go.

1. Place the botanicals inside a jar with a tight-fitting lid
2. Pour oil over them (make sure the botanicals are completely covered)
3. Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
4. Leave the jar to sit exposed to warm sun all day and in a warm cupboard (or exposed to moonbeams, if it’s warm) all night, for two weeks. Strain through cheesecloth until all the botanicals have been removed

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.