BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's Okay Pluto, I'm Not A Planet Either

Pluto was always an epic planet, in my opinion. Now that I’m studying astrology, it’s even more of an epic planet. Pluto has so much influence on the world and on generations.

I thought I’d just offer up the signs that Pluto has been in during my lifetime, and you can decide what you think.

By the way: the weird years for the planet in certain signs are due to Pluto’s erratic orbit.

Pluto in Scorpio: This is my sun sign in It’s planet, so I guess I feel oddly connected to the planet. This happened from 1984 to 1995 (I was born in 1990). This generation will be obsessed with all things sexual Even more, however, they will be the generation to bring about a biological revolution, including human cloning.

Pluto in Sagittarius: is obsessed with long journeys. This is the generation (1995 to 2008) that will want to go into outer space, the only true long journey left.

Pluto is currently in Capricorn. This happened last time in the 1760’s and 1770’s. Pluto is death and rebirth. When it was in Capricorn, sign of organization and of organizations, the sign of authority, there was the first truly successful revolt against an empire. The American Revolution. Those born with this placement included the people who made the French Revolution, as well as one who established a new authority, Napoleon. He was the first modern dictator, extending state authority further than ever before.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.