BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Flu

I'm really sorry about the lack of postings. I have felt so out of sorts and just wanting to sit around all day. I think I have the flu, and I've got to do podcasts for my makeup blog, which I was going to do this week but felt like hell, so I didn't and now I feel bad about that.

I have so many things I want to do, and all I can manage to do is sit around.
I think I might attempt to make a podcast today, so you can check out my makeup portfolio link in the side-bar for seeing a bit of me.

I do, however, promise to get back into routine. Imbolc is coming up, so I'll plan something fun for that.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.