BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spirtual Playlist

I posted about a spiritual playlist before, but I thought I'd post my updated list.

I use music in ritual not for any spiritual needs, but to help drown out my voice and the voices of whoever else may be in the house. If I have music playing, then people know not to bug me unless it's really important. When I have music playing during ritual, I feel more at ease with performing it, because then I don't feel like everyone can hear every word I say.
All of these are instrumental or pretty much instrumental.

Anyway! Onto my list! And feel free to share your own!

Alf Leila-Baleegh Hamdy
Exotica-Banzai
Anubis-Banzai
Sandsotrm-Da Rude
Pompeii-e s Posthumus
Ajab-Emad Sayyah
Ahzaan Wa Afraah-Emad Sayyah
Cursum Perficio-Enya
Zion-Fluke
Big Wednesday-Free*Land
Egyptian Queen-Hamdy Said
Yama Layali-Hossam Ramzy
Isis Unveiled-Hossam Ramzy
The Land of the Pharaohs-Hossam Ramzy
Through the Ankh-Hossam Ramzy
The Cobra's Dance-Hossam Ramzy
Pilgrimage of the Lost Children-Lisa Gerrard & Pieter Bourke
Ninna Nanna-Lulu Rouge
First Snow-Nox Arcana
Dread Rock-Oakenfold
Ritual of Daggers-Unknown
Exotic Ethnic-RevenG
Divine-t.A.T.u.
All The Things She Said-t.A.T.u.
Perfect Enemy-t.A.T.u.
Friend of Foe-t.A.T.u.
Cosmos-t.A.T.u.
Loves me Not-t.A.T.u.
We Shout-t.A.T.u.
Waste Management-t.A.T.u.
Happy Smiles-t.A.T.u.
Chernobyl Reaction-Ural 13 Diktators
Highest Spirit-Unknown
Title Music from A Clockwork Orange-Walter Carlos
Theme from A Clockwork Orange-Walter Carlos
March from A Clockwork Orange-Walter Carlos
Bells of Avalon-Unknown

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.