BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Talismans and Amulets

Published in 2009 by Sterling

Other Books by Felicitas H. Nelson: none!

Readability:
Is it easy to read? Yes
Is it easy to follow along with? Very. This book is really easy to navigate
Is it interesting? Yes
How long does it take to read? Three-five days, depending on how quick you are.
Overall: 4/5

Content:
Is the author knowledgeable? Yeah
Is the knowledge valuable? Yes.
Is the knowledge new knowledge or is it common knowledge? There is a lot of common knowledge in this book, but there are some really interesting facts that I didn’t know before.
Is it cohesive and relevant? Yes
Other notes: This is a good book if you use runes for divination, it gives a lot of information about runes.
Overall: 4/5

Design/Layout:
Is the book set up for easy reference: Yes
Is the layout or design obnoxious or annoying? No.
Overall: 4/5

Overall:
Do you recommend this book? Yes
Was it worth the money? For $15, this was worth the money. For someone who loves tarot and symbols, this book is a must-have.
Will You Purchase Other Books from this Author?: There aren’t any more
Overall: 12/15

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.