BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

The General Meaning Of Colours

This is a list of general correspondences for colour magic. Every colour will resonate differently with different people, so use this list as a guideline in choosing candle colours.
When in doubt, always go for white.

White: Beginning (in the sense of a blank page) or ending and healing. White shadow (animus). Union through the mind or new intellectual frontier

Gray: Unawareness or deliberate indifference

Black: The unknown, the center of the earth or of a situation; “black box:, black shadow (anima), the dark side of the soul or new physiological territory

Red: Heart, soul, willpower, vitality

Yellow: Sun, consciousness, zest for life; envy, mental dissonance

Blue: Open sky/space and clear water; spirituality

Green: Fresh, young, promising, inexperienced, immature

Brown: Connected to nature and the earth, rooted in the soil, vegetative

Violet: Experiencing boundaries; a mixture of blue and red

2 comments:

Hexeengel said...

I view gray as balance, rather than indifference, as it's the midpoint between black and white. i usually associate gray/silver with Spirit as well, instead of purple, as is more common.

Anonymous said...

Hi All! wanted to inform you everyone a tip on how you can save some money monthly, Getting a conversion
kit for your vehicle will save you hundreds of dollars on gas by switch to an american made fuel 'Ethonal'.
More americans are upgrading their vehicles to support both fuel types and buying ethonal to fill up your vehicle.
Ethonal is not only an American made fuel, which you'll be support our economy alot more than buying fuel
that we have to import making us more depended on foreign supplies.
Run your vehicle on a [url=http://www.e85converterkits.info]e85 Conversion kit[/url]

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.