BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have My Posts Been Sucking Recently?!

Well, I think they have. I've been detoxing, and it's not been a pretty picture over here. No, I wasn't addicted to hard drugs or anything like that.

As it turns out, I've got a food sensitivity to one of my favorite foods and I've been getting that all out of my system. Let me tell you, it has not been pretty. Today, so far, has been a good day. Yesterday was a bad day. Hopefully my days will start getting better and better. It's a whole diet revamp, and it really isn't easy, mostly because, though I'm not actually missing the foods I can't have, I'd just rather not eat, which probably isn't a good idea. I do get some cravings for food, but not many. Right now, I'm really craving Kelsey's chicken strips. Been caving them ever since I really got sick.

Anyway, I'm semi-back on track with typing up my USBoS, so better blog posts should soon follow.

3 comments:

SpiritPhoenix said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Winterswan said...

Best of wishes with all of that; it will get better! I've recently been wondering if I have an issue with peanuts. It seems like every time I eat peanut butter in the morning I feel very tired afterward. I've no idea if this is a symptom of some sort of peanut allergy but it seems like when I eat something else this doesn't happen. =( I love peanut butter-it's one of my favorite foods!!!

---Lea Elisabeth said...

Fionnula: I've had to cut out my favorite food too, potato chips, but I'm really feeling loads better. I'm not bloated, or as tired any more, and I think even though I haven't changed much else in my diet, I'm losing a bit of weight:)

Spirit: Thanks hun!

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.