BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dream Fragments Healing Bath

Have you ever had a dream where, when you wake up, it leaves it's residue and makes you feel disgusting for the entire day?

I did, and though I still feel a bit gross, I also feel a lot better. Here's what I did

You will need
- Sea salt
- a candle with a scent pleasing to you
- an oil with a scent pleasing to you
- a book (optional)

1. Draw a bath. Add as much or as little sea salt as you want.
2. Put a few drops of oil onto each of your chakra points. Anoint the candle with the oil as well. Don't worry about what the candle/oil smell or colour symbolizes, just make sure they are pleasing to you
3. Light the candle, get in the bath
4. Draw a line of sea salt on your stomach, and tell the salt to draw out the dream residue. Leave the salt there until you feel ready to remove it.
5. While the salt works, read a book if you choose, while soaking.
6. Wash the salt off

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.