BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Animal Image Protection Spell

This is a spell used to protect your pets, great for all animals, but really good on housepets that go outside and think they are outdoor animals, like my silly kitty.

You will need a photograph of your pet and protection oil. A good protection oil recipe is found here at A Witch's Cauldron

1. Paint protective runes, hieroglyphs or other symbols onto the image
2. Anoint with protection oil
3. Keep the image in a discreet spot, touching up periodically with protection oil.

If you don't want to ruin the photo, you can paint the ruins IN protective oil over the photograph.

DISCLAIMER

A lot of my information is directly copy-pasted frm my own Book of Shadows, collected over the past couple of years from a variety of sourses. I try to credit where I can, and I try to paraphrase and change words around without changing meanings as much as I can.
IF YOU SEE YOUR INFORMATION HERE: Please let me know, I'll be more than happy to credit you. The best way to contact me is to leave a comment on the post, and I'll be sure to edit the post as soon as I get the message.